Saturday, May 31, 2014

Making the Move

My novice beginnings on Blogger have been a hoot.  I've learned so much!   My earnest desire, is that you've enjoyed my posts as much as I've enjoyed putting them together.  One of the many things I've learned in the blogging sphere, there comes a time when you want to make your site even better.  After much contemplation, finding a talented graphic web guru and learning an entirely new platform I'm ready to make the move.



   For all my future postings, I hope you'll visit my site at:


If you have been following my blog via email or feedburner and would like to continue doing so, please use the new subscription/newsletter feature on my new blog to reenlist. 

See you on the other site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...