Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thinking About Food

I may have been prattling along about some food choices for the evening.  But then again we were hosting friends for the weekend and did want to provide options.  And there are so many options in LA such as...

A Juicy Umami Burger

Or
An Outdoor Experience at our Favorite Aroma Cafe
Or



Just then my girlfriend Susan said...

Do you always think about food?

After considering my historical timeline......

YES!

Isn't that what passion is about?  Thanks for reminding me Susan!  What's your passion?

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I do pretty much think about food all the time ... not ashamed! Everyone needs a passion, right?? I love the tea party picture!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right! Many think blogging is a solo effort. It is not. My thanks to my parents for finding the mini-me pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger